Vistas de página en total

CHAPTER II: LGT

 A) This is private property "SECURITY 24 / 7"

June 21st of 2021, I traveled from Mexico City to Guadalajara, I booked a hotel near to the center and I went to check the facilities that the company offered so I was hired at my first job as a Software Developer. I met Junior aka Nelson and I was impressed how smart he was, I that moment I realized that I didn't know enough to be a coder, but I didn't care and I was encouraged to achieve the knowledge that Jr had and more. I felt that I won't be enough to cover the role as a Developer but I pushed so hard everyday to the point to got tired to my place and studying even on weekends.

So the moment arrived, they explained that my main role was going to be a debug for the new software built in C# with .NET5, but first Junior had the idea to change the front-end made in PHP to ReactJS. I was worried and nervous due to the so many lines that the code had. Also I was learning how to support the technicians in the field, Patrick, Hector, Richard, etc. The main purpose was to use the terminal by helping them to fix the cameras in real time with the sun hitting so hard because they were on the desert. 

So I started to move the code now with React and I was achieving the objective, I remember the words that Junior told me: "You are doing it well".  It was difficult to put the new pictures that Charly edited and the most difficult part was the carousel for the videos even though it was hard to do that task, I was doing it.!! I have became in a Software Developer Front-End in ReactJS with Typescript.











Comentarios

Entradas populares